The Facebook Pixel Opencart Extension help you to place facebook pixel code on your ecommerce store. It collects data that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website.
It works by placing and triggering cookies to track users as they interact with your website and your Facebook ads. Why you need to set up the Facebook pixel
The Facebook pixel provides important information you can use to create better Facebook ads, and better target your ads. Facebook tracking pixel data helps ensure your ads are seen by the people who are most likely to take your desired action. This allows you to improve your Facebook ad conversion rate and get better ROI. Incredible Features Included:
- Use Facebook conversion tracking.
- Use Facebook retargeting.
- Create lookalike audiences.
- Optimize Facebook ads for conversions.
- Optimize Facebook ads for value.
- Gain access to more Facebook ad tools and metrics.
To install the Facebook Pixel Code Extension with you opencart store you need to follow the below given steps:
- 1. Download/Purchase the extension from our store.
- 2. Extract the Zip file and upload to VQMOD Folder using FTP OR In new version if you have OCMOD based installation you can install from Opencart Admin Section as well if still finding difficulty in doing then please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will send you link to validate your domain after which we will generate the license key for your store.
- 3. Once your domain is validated you have to share other details like FTP & Admin Credentials.
- 4. Developer will start the integration and the full process will take 2 to 3 working days.
- 5. Once installation is completed you can use facebook pixel helper ( Chrome Extension to check the same on your end )
- Support/Migration/Upgrade is life time free any time you face any issue you can send us email at email@example.com
- By Default the facebook pixel code will be recorded from home page, product page, cart page, checkout and success page. You can also define your custom path in admin to make the pixel code working for that page.
- UI will be default again change in the same will be charged extra depending on the complexity.
- We continuous work on the features updates in Facebook Pixel Code opencart extension for which we will keep you updated.
Facebook for Business: You can use to get more information about facebook here.
Demo Link: You can use this link to check the demo working of Facebook Pixel Code Extension
URL: https://www.limestreet.in/ Supported by
: Default theme, Journal theme, Pavilion theme, Fastor_[v1.x]. Further, we support integration with other theme with no charge. Installation Manual
- Click here
Version v2.0 - 12th July, 2018
- NEW: Multistore Supported
- NEW: Custom Path Defined
- NEW: OCMOD based Installation